Full Time - Store Manager (Daytona Beach) APPLY NOW
Shellsea is looking for a Store Manager to join our team at our brand new Daytona Beach location! Located in the Tanger Outlets, this will be a fresh and exciting opportunity to help build the culture of our newest store. We're hoping for candidates with experience in boutique style shopping, team leading, trend prediction and loss prevention. This all-encompassing position is inclusive of every area of expertise in retail, and requires the most time, dedication and responsibility of any position at store level.
What We’re Looking For:
An enthusiastic and results-driven individual with experience as a retail sales manager with an emphasis in customer service. Strengths should include training and developing a strong sales team while also maintaining a positive work environment. Manager will also be responsible for motivating sales teams to meet and exceed sales goals, reporting on current buying trends, customer needs and maintaining visual merchandising standards. Candidate must be energetic and love to work in a fast paced environment, while still cultivating that locally-owned, friend-to-friend sales experience for employees and customers.
- Customer Service basics
- Client relationship management
- Selling and Styling, building sales
- Cash Handling & Registers
- Cash-out process
- Tribe Points & Sign-up
- Top-tier Cashier skills
- Mastery of policy, procedure and customer experience
- Product Knowledge
- Fit/Care, Features/Benefits, Styling options, Current trends
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Service as a means of prevention
- How to react to theft
- Process of retrieving stolen Merchandise
- Mastery of Merchandising
- Visuals, shipment, processing and stock keeping
- Team building
- Motivation and positive feedback for employees
- Skillful and respectful teaching/training methods
- Scheduling experience, respect for employee time
- Additional tasks assigned by Home Office or related to Shipments, HR, Online Orders
- Ability to oversee all daily store operations and problem solve for any Customer or employee
- Direct daily contact with Home Office
Store Manager is required to have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a Fashion Retail manager or two (2) years experience in fashion retail supervising. Sales team relies on SM for problem solving, delegating, support and motivation, while SM relies on Home Office staff for support and direction beyond their basic expectations.
Why You’d Want To Be Here:
Candidates can expect a healthy and balanced work environment that values personal growth, commitment to development and respect for time in and out of the workplace. This is a non-corporate Store Manager position, at a company run by women that have been in the trenches of mall-culture retail. We strive for creating a space that rewards creativity and communication over sales goals and analytics.
- Job Type: Full-Time, open availability required
- Pay: $14+/hr (Non-salaried) with merit based increases and yearly review.
- Bonuses: Monthly spending limit for personal purchases, no-limit employee discounts, merit based bonuses.
- Benefits: As we grow we are actively working through the best plans for our Full-Time employees that will include health coverage, paid vacation accrual and future financial planning.
Support Team: A fully staffed Flagship location within 20 miles. Direct contact with HR, Brand Manager, and Owner 24/7, 365.|||Shellsea - Daytona Beach, FL|||||||||y2-rmPUmraU0F6TI|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false