Full-Time/Part-Time - Manager in Training (Daytona Beach) APPLY NOW
Shellsea is looking for 2-3 Assistant Managers to join our team at our brand new Daytona Beach location! Located in the Tanger Outlets, this will be a fresh and exciting opportunity to help build the culture of our newest store. We're hoping for candidates with experience in retail, boutique shopping, trend prediction and loss prevention.
An MIT (Manager in Training) is the preposition to becoming an Assistant Manager. The requirements include the responsibilities of Stylists, plus an overall understanding of and ability to assist both Visual and Sales lead. This all-encompassing position is inclusive of every area of expertise in retail, and requires the most time, dedication and responsibility of any position at store level under the Store Manager.
- Customer Service basics
- Client relationship management
- Selling and Styling, building sales
- Cash Handling & Registers
- Cash-out process
- Tribe Points & Sign-up
- Top-tier Cashier skills
- Understanding of policy
- Register process
- Customer service experience
- Product Knowledge
- Styling options
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Service as a means of prevention
- How to react to theft
- Process of retrieving stolen Merchandise
- Basic Merchandising
- Replacing sold down displays
- Answering Phones and General Questions
- Additional tasks assigned by Store Manager
- Additional tasks related to Shipments, HR, Online Orders
- Ability to oversee all daily store operations
- Ability to problem solve for any Customer or employee
- Direct daily contact with SM and Office
MIT/Assistant Manager candidates are required to have a minimum of one (1) year experience at Shellsea or two (2) years experience in fashion retail. Sales Lead and Visual Lead rely on MIT for problem solving, delegating, support and motivation. MIT relies on Store Manager and back-end Office staff for support and direction beyond their basic expectations.
All employees are expected to master the basics of Customer Service and have general knowledge of trends, styles and the fashion industry. Weekends, evenings and holidays are a REQUIRED reality of retail, but we absolutely value work-life balance and making sure our employees feel valuable and respected with an easy request-off procedure and flexible scheduling.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.|||Shellsea - Daytona Beach, FL|||||||||7sHG-KwOcKhdJYDR|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||14|||16|||false